Loving Yourself

           ↓↓↓Self  Realisation ↓↓↓

An example of dilemma people go through :

I think I have been wasting both of our times. 
It’s not that I am not interested in you anymore or anything. It’s just that, There is no point in me trying to convince you be my girlfriend.
The thing is I’m not sure if we can go on, be a great couple and marry someday. There are way too many variables that are not on my side, so I don’t want to be a dick and make some lofty promises that I cannot keep. It’s just that at this point, I don’t want to get into a mess and afford to let myself and my ambitions down. 

Maybe I’m a coward and running away is all I do. Or maybe I’m too humane to consider the future in which I dump you for no obvious reasons other than my family not agreeing to terms.

   
                                   
                                        
                             
                                 
        LOVING YOURSELF
                                        
Counter Arguments:


                 To be in this moment I would like to say, a lot is currently going inside of me. There is a frequent comparisons and balancing of various things that I want. Whether it is about job security in government jobs or whether I’m even capable of landing one. And then there is this constant knock at my back door of mind which says, “You want to do your own stuff man!” and there isn't a slightest of clue whatsoever that stuff might be.
So going through these dispositions I’m nothing more than an ill-equipped guy with little to no idea of what he exactly wants from life. 

But I’m pretty sure I am better than those hypocrites who crave for “Happiness”. The kind of people who claim they want happiness in their lives when asked “what they want from life?” . Look honestly speaking “Life is not about happiness”. Life is not a 10 min stroll down the beach on a sunny afternoon. It is about varied experiences. It is about the shit you do, that happens to you and that you bring upon others.

Many of you might be thinking this guy is going places and if there is anything of importance to read? For those of you who want something out of this article, let me tell you in your face. NO! None until this point.


The only thing I want you guys to take out of it is YOURSELF. Yes you heard me right. So often than not we forget our most valuable asset i.e. Ourselves. Please don’t take yourself for granted and spend things on yourself.

One major concern today is “we are not doing anything?”. Everyone is so conscious today like they want to change the face of earth in one day. Patience is the key my friends! People don’t do things all the time. 

Sometimes you just have to lay back a bit, pile up and be prepared to take the major leap.

In the end it boils down to profit, not only how much you make up for yourself but also for the society.


#GivingBack


Comments

Popular Posts